A DC regen variable speed drive system, or capacitor based on-site storage, is capable of saving 20 to 40% of power bills by capturing and reusing the typically wasted energy from rod pumps. The system can also be retrofitted into most existing customer-owned rod-lift VSD’s on single or multi-well pads. The system works on all conventional pumping units, Ultra Long Stroke Pumping Units and linear rod pumps. Additionally, we provide rod-lift VSDs and both NEMA B and NEMA D motors in a wide range of horsepower sizes.
- Proven to lower immediate power cost by an average of 30.3%
- Tested and proven in more than 6 major producing basins in the U.S.
- Universal capabilities that will accommodate multiple VSDs into one on-site storage unit (plug-and-play)
- Single or multiple well pad site applications
- Works in-conjunction with either power grid or generator
- Significantly more efficient than traditional AC re-gen
- Rides-through poor power quality events
- System qualifies for green energy credits
- Full stand-alone VSD system options available
Committed to Success
At Raptor Lift Solutions, we hold a firm belief that our success is only possible with your success; therefore, we strive to provide the best products and services to our customers. We are committed to optimizing your oil and gas production and succeeding together.